Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 9: Improvements...

I managed to get to bed the night before without any major nauseating symptoms, just some a really weird headache, and slept throughout the night (yay!)  I woke up at around 5:50am which is fairly normal for me, got ready, and make 2 slices of toasted bread with a sliver of peanut butter on each.  I took my 100mg morning dose of Aza with these, and left early, as we went to vote for our local and national constituent and party representatives respectively for the upcoming elections for London Mayor.

When I got to work, I made a cup of tea, and for lunch had 2 slices of cold meat feast pizza (I love cold pizza!)  So far so good, only a feeling of constant indigestion and burning, but I've found I can live with this for the moment.  Through the rest of the day, I also had a couple of tiny egg mayo sandwiches, a glass of orange juice, and a tiny chocolate chip cupcake.

It's nearly time for home, and we've got the final bits of leftover pizza to eat, this time of the vegetarian variety.  Not planning much tonight, except for possibly watching a movie, and watching a livestream of Samsungs UnPacked event, which should showcase the new Samsung Galaxy S3 phone.  I am very excited about this!

Will update with more info if there is anything else more interesting, if not have a good one all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment