Saturday 5 May 2012

Day 10 & 11 adjusting well

Hi all, I hope that you're having a great weekend?

So I just wanted to say that I seem to be adjusting quite well to Aza right now. 2 things I was worried about since day 9 were that I still had a stuffy head/headache and constipation for the last couple of days.

My head has since cleared up a little, and the wooziness has subsided more which is great. On both days I have gone to the loo later in the afternoon and although loose and mucusy, my number 2's are coming out which I'm glad about.

I am still taking 100mg in the morning and 75mg for dinner. If there is anything unusual that I'm still experiencing its that I get the odd sensation of sharp pain in my back and sides, and sometimes my chest area, which radiates for a short while before disappearing. I think that it may be wind, as I do pass A LOT throughout the day, and am quickly running out of matches, but the area of the pain has me concerned as its close to my kidneys and stomach. So far things going in and out see, fine so I will not worry too much about this.

I'm also glad that sleep wise things have gone back to normal I'm not being disturbed by further nausea. The feeling of constant indigestion is still there but getting slightly better each day.

Anyway folks, I'm gonna go catch up with some Saturday evening television. I hope you all have a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment